Indian cuisine is so massive! Every family have million recipes for every single dish. Mainly you have to be patient to cook it. But not always…
I am sharing with you recipe for pakora. It is a lovely and easy snack. This is basic recipe but you can add any veggie you like to have variety of snacks.
You can eat it with dip like mint one or without. Both tastes very good!
What you will need:
- cup of gram flour (chickpeas flour)
- 3cm of ginger (to make it even more easy you can use few spoons of ready made ginger paste), chopped
- onion, chopped
- green chilli (if you want a little bit less spicy remove seeds), chopped
- 2 table spoons of chopped coriander
- 2 tea spoons of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Mix everything well. Dough should be like syrup.
2. Leave it for ar least 15 minutes to rest. In that time soda will work and your pakora will be fluffy.
3. In the mean time heat oil. You will need big pot for deep frying.
4. With spoon put some dough in well heated oil. Fry until golden brown.
Ta dah! How easy is that?! 😉