Winter has come.. There are special treats that will make us warm on those chilli days and frosty evenings.
I am speaking about mincepies. Stuffing is avaiable in stores but you can also do it by yourself mixing your favourites (raisins, nuts, apples, etc. with honey or even a little bit of moulded wine if you prefer). More important is easy dough that will be fast and delicious.
What you will need:
▶ 350g of flour
▶ 225g of soft butter
▶ 110g of sugar
▶ 1 egg
How to make it:
1. Flour and butter mix well until doigh will be like breadcrumbs.
2. Add egg and sugar and mix.
3. Put it in a foil or a plastic bag and put it into the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime heat oven to 220°C and grease muffins tray.
5. Take small part of chilled dough and stick it to muffin tray. Dough should cover well all sides.
6. Put one table spoon of stuffing into each pie.
7. From remaining dough make small lids to cover or pies.
8. Bake for about 15 – 20 minites.
Ta dah! 🙂