Long time no seeing but I am back with new recipes for easy and tasty and low cost food from all over the world! 🙂
Today I will prove you that making your own bread is easy! Many times people say that they do not have time or it is to complicated or even they don’t have this special machine.
Well, making bread is easy and quick. And to tell you the truth I am making it whenever I have lazy day.
So let’s go!
What do you need:
- 300 ml of warm water (if your tap water is clean you can use it)
- tea spoon of salt
- tea spoon of sugar
- table spoon of oil (olive oil would be the best)
- sachet of dry yeasts
- about 0,5 kg of flour (I am using white one, but to make it healthier you can use wholegrain)
* you can add some herbs as well
How to make bread:
- Mix everything together. Dough should be elastic but shouldn’t stick to hands. To do that add flour slowly – if you will add to much bread will be pretty hard.
- Put cloth on top and place it in warm place for 2 hrs. If you are in hurry you can omit this step.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Before putting bread in the oven put some water inside oven – it will keep bread moisture.
- Bake bread for 45 minutes.