The thing is hummus is that you can eat it almost with everything. I really enjoy it with fresh carrots or one of the flat breads.
What you will need:
– can of chickpeas
– two cloves of garlic (for more intense taste you can add more)
– pinch of salt and pepper
– teaspoon of lemon juice (it is optional)
- Put garlic cloves on hot dry pan and fry them a little bit. Peel them.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix well. If mixture is to thick add additional olive oil.
- Place in a bowl. Sprinkle with olive oil and chili powder.
Ta dah! 🙂